- 2.0 oz. 8th Wonder Ginseng Green Tea
- 1.5 oz. Koskenkorva vodka
- 0.75 oz. Golden Milk*
- 0.5 oz. Honey simple syrup (equal parts local clover honey and water)
- 0.5 oz. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Measure each ingredient into a mixing tin, then add enough ice until it covers the liquid.
- Close the top of the tin, then shake vigorously up and down for 6 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail in to chilled coupe glass and garnish with a trimmed lemon peel.
*Recipe for Golden Milk can be found here.
Cocktails Crafted by Jack Bethel
Brilliantly talented mixologist Jack Bethel, who's been called a Denver "best bartender" by Thrillist, and was invited onto the Chilled Magazine 100 list, recently got into the summer spirit behind the bar, and created these cocktail recipes using spirits from Denver's Infinium Spirits and all four of the 8th Wonder Tea blends.