- 1.0 oz. 8th Wonder Yerba Mate Cayenne Tea
- 1.5 oz. Correlejo Blanco tequila
- 0.75 oz. Cantaloupe syrup*
- 0.5 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- Soda water or seltzer for finishing
*remove the meat from one half of a ripe cantaloupe. Puree in your blender with 1 liter of warm water. Strain through a mesh sieve, then again through a coffee filter. Add white sugar 1:1 by volume to your final liquid.
- Measure each ingredient into a tall Collins-style glass.
- Top with soda up until a quarter inch from the rim.
- Give it a quick stir before garnishing with a lemon wheel.