- 1.0 oz. 8th Wonder Yerba Mate Cayenne Tea
- 1.5 oz. Correlejo Blanco tequila
- 0.75 oz. Cantaloupe syrup*
- 0.5 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- Soda water or seltzer for finishing
*remove the meat from one half of a ripe cantaloupe. Puree in your blender with 1 liter of warm water. Strain through a mesh sieve, then again through a coffee filter. Add white sugar 1:1 by volume to your final liquid.
- Measure each ingredient into a tall Collins-style glass.
- Top with soda up until a quarter inch from the rim.
- Give it a quick stir before garnishing with a lemon wheel.
Cocktails Crafted by Jack Bethel
Brilliantly talented mixologist Jack Bethel, who's been called a Denver "best bartender" by Thrillist, and was invited onto the Chilled Magazine 100 list, recently got into the summer spirit behind the bar, and created these cocktail recipes using spirits from Denver's Infinium Spirits and all four of the 8th Wonder Tea blends.