- 1.5 oz. 8th Wonder Ginseng Green Tea
- 1.0 oz. Koskenkorva vodka
- .75 oz. Carpano Bianco vermouth
- .75 oz. Fresh lychee puree
- One grapefruit slice
- Soda water or seltzer for finishing
- Add ice to the rim of a tall Collins glass.
- Measure each ingredient into the glass.
- Top with 3-4 oz. of soda water, give it a quick stir, then garnish a grapefruit section.
Cocktails Crafted by Jack Bethel
Brilliantly talented mixologist Jack Bethel, who's been called a Denver "best bartender" by Thrillist, and was invited onto the Chilled Magazine 100 list, recently got into the summer spirit behind the bar, and created these cocktail recipes using spirits from Denver's Infinium Spirits and all four of the 8th Wonder Tea blends.