- 1.5 oz. 8th Wonder Rooibos Red Tea
- 1.5 oz. Zaya rum
- 0.5 oz. Coconut oil washed Fernet-Branca *
- 0.5 oz. Fino sherry
- 0.25 oz. Rich Demerara simple syrup **
- 1 bar spoon of Mushroom broth ***
*Coconut oil Fernet-Branca: add 4 ounces by volume of warm coconut oil to 12 ounces Fernet-Branca. Let sit at room temperature overnight, then cool and strain.
**Two parts demerara sugar to one part water, mixed well until fully dissolved.
***Sear 8 ounces of beach, oyster, and crimini mushrooms. Add 1.5 liters of water and simmer lightly for 48 hours.
- Measure each ingredient into a chilled mixing glass.
- Stir gently until thoroughly cooled.
- Place ice into a tumbler glass, then add cocktail mixture.
- Garnish with an expressed orange peel.
Cocktails Crafted by Jack Bethel
Brilliantly talented mixologist Jack Bethel, who's been called a Denver "best bartender" by Thrillist, and was invited onto the Chilled Magazine 100 list, recently got into the summer spirit behind the bar, and created these cocktail recipes using spirits from Denver's Infinium Spirits and all four of the 8th Wonder Tea blends.