- 1.5 oz. 8th Wonder Ashwagandha Tea
- 1.5 oz. Templeton Rye Whiskey
- 0.75 oz. Guava Juice
- 0.5 oz. Pomegranate syrup (grenadine from Small Hands Food is the best)
- Fresh sliced apple
Combine ingredients in your mixing tins and shake well. Strain in to chilled old fashioned glass on fresh ice. Garnish with a slice of fresh apple.
- Measure each ingredient into a mixing tin.
- Shake for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled Old Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice, then garnish with a slice of fresh apple.
Cocktails Crafted by Jack Bethel
Brilliantly talented mixologist Jack Bethel, who's been called a Denver "best bartender" by Thrillist, and was invited onto the Chilled Magazine 100 list, recently got into the summer spirit behind the bar, and created these cocktail recipes using spirits from Denver's Infinium Spirits and all four of the 8th Wonder Tea blends.